Keep Your Car Properly Decarbonised.
Vehicle maintenance should never be overlooked. Keeping your engine properly decarbonised can improve fuel economy by 4 - 15%.
We have used "pour in" chemical additive cleaners for over 25 years, but Terraclean is way better than that.
The most innovative piece of equipment we have seen for a long time, quite simply Terraclean is unique and cleans your engine from the injector to the tip of the exhaust.We are now able to offer our customers a 'Terraclean Service' for both Petrol and Diesel engines.
What you can expect from a Terraclean service:
• Restores fuel economy
• Regains lost performance
• Lowers exhaust emissions
• Saves on costly repairs by prolonging component life
• Benefit from an immediate drive away difference
Petrol Terraclean Decarbonising.
The petrol machine uses nano technology, ultra-fine droplets of fuel rather like a mist, once in the machine it is negatively charged and once combusted will react with the positively charged carbon in your engine breaking it down in the following areas:
• Fuel Injector - Terraclean decarboniser will remove the varnish and carbon build-up on the fuel injector tips and restore the spray pattern.
• Combustion Chamber - Terraclean decarboniser also removes carbon from within the engine’s combustion chamber removing deposits on the intake and exhaust valves, reducing octane requirement and improving idle and driveability.
• Oxygen Sensors - Terraclean has been proven to clean and extend the life of your oxygen sensors, thereby restoring fuel economy and performance, fixing a faulty oxygen sensor can improve your fuel economy by as much as 40%.
• Catalytic Converter - Terraclean has been proven to extend the life of the catalytic converter by removing the carbon deposits from inside.
This is a very affordable way of restoring performance and emissions to levels similar to when the vehicle was new. Prices - From £120
T: 01274 456 776
T: 020 8099 2869
All Major Cards Accepted
See Our Special Offer on
Remap & Terraclean Custom Exhaust,
In-House Remap £200